Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thoughts...

It been a while I've get back on track to blogging and reminded me how beneficial to create a good content to a blog post. It is easy to just blog about anything like from your daily life and thoughts, but it is not easy to blog about something that is about a specific issues, that most of the people read they have many different aspect of comments.

To blog about any issues, we need to understand more about it, so we need to read about it too.
Through this blogging experience, I realize to find out more about certain thing, not only we can read articles, we can also watch some videos, which sometimes can be much quicker to get some input of information.

In the course, we also discuss about language usage, through this blogging activities, I realized as well to blog about an issue which are not casual, we tend to control our language usage, lesser "Netspeak" syndromes are found.

In one of the latest post I have done Privacy? Do we have it in Internet? that I would like to use it as the sample post. It was an interesting experience to blog and give views to quite a serious issue. I have to read up some articles and watch some videos, then linked them back and write about it.

One more thing is by reading and commenting others' blog, we get more input and different views on the same issue or other issues, below are some of the comments

Locke's posts : 1, 2
Tiffany's posts : 1,2,3
Myo's posts : 1,2

etc.

Lastly, I really enjoy reading and getting informational inputs from all the classmates from this course. Do continue the good work!

Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment